- LED lighting suitable for any small-sized machines-tools with little room available inside
- Corrosion and vibration resistant
- Highly resistant to oils, coolants and metal chippings
- Full protection of the lamp against infiltration of dust
- Natural, efficient lighting for even surface illumination
- 50% energy savings and constant flow beam for 60.000 hours
- Dimmable or PWM
- No UV or Infrared radiation
- No additional devices needed
- Fast and secure plugging
- No polarity inversion
- 4 models, 4 different lengths
- Choice of 5 to 33 ft power cord
- For universal use to meet any needs
- Suitable for retrofitting
For all those applications where a high-performance lighting is needed, with minimal space requirements.
- 1.57” in Ø anodized aluminum casing
- Heat sink that dissipates more heat even at the maximum operating temperature
- 0.16” thick IK06 impact-resistant, hardened front glass
- IP67 degree of protection and Viton® O-rings sealing
- 4 different lengths for 4 different models
The circuits are designed to optimize light diffusion and seek a balance between performance and longevity.
- Power LED PCB with 24 Vdc drivers integrated
- Connection via M12 male connector on the lamp
- Power cord with M12 female connector (choice of different lengths, straight or 90° connector)
The three optics of different angles ensure uniform illumination of any length and at the same time prevent any glare effect. With a choice of beam angle, 30°, 90° and 110° COMPACT ALPHA allows even more adjustment of the lighting area.
- 5000K monochrome light CRI 80
- No photobiological risk according to EN 62471
|Order Code||Watt||Power Supply||Dimensions||Flow Beam|
|CA0121S01||6 W||18 – 48 Vdc||8.03 x 1.57 x 1.30″||650 lm|
|CA0221S01||12 W||18 – 48 Vdc||13.94 x 1.57 x 1.30″||1300 lm|
|CA0321S01||18 W||18 – 48 Vdc||19.84 x 4.57 x 1.30″||1950 lm|
|CA0421S01||24 W||18 – 48 Vdc||25.75 x 1.57 x 1.30″||2600 lm|
|CA0121S02||6 W||18 – 48 Vdc||8.03 x 1.57 x 1.30″||600 lm|
|CA0221S02||12 W||18 – 48 Vdc||13.94 x 1.57 x 1.30″||1200 lm|
|CA0321S02||18 W||18 – 48 Vdc||19.84 x 1.57 x 1.30″||1800 lm|
|CA0421S02||24 W||18 – 48 Vdc||25.75 x 1.57 x 1.30″||2400 lm|
|CA0121S03||6 W||18 – 48 Vdc||8.03 x 1.57 x 1.30″||550 lm|
|CA0221S03||12 W||18 – 48 Vdc||13.94 x 1.57 x 1.30″||1100 lm|
|CA0321S03||18 W||18 – 48 Vdc||19.84 x 1.57 x 1.30″||1650 lm|
|CA0421S03||24 W||18 – 48 Vdc||25.75 x 1.57 x 1.30″||2200 lm|
|CO.ALPHA1.50.30||6 W||18 – 48 Vdc||8.03 x 1.57 x 1.30″||650 lm|
|CO.ALPHA1.50.90||6 W||18 – 48 Vdc||8.03 x 1.57 x 1.30″||600 lm|
|CO.ALPHA1.50.110||6 W||18 – 48 Vdc||8.03 x 1.57 x 1.30″||550 lm|
|CO.ALPHA2.50.30||12 W||18 – 48 Vdc||13.94 x 1.57 x 1.30″||1300 lm|
|CO.ALPHA2.50.90||12 W||18 – 48 Vdc||13.94 x 1.57 x 1.30″||1200 lm|
|CO.ALPHA2.50.110||12 W||18 – 48 Vdc||13.94 x 1.57 x 1.30″||1100 lm|
|CO.ALPHA3.50.30||18 W||18 – 48 Vdc||19.84 x 1.57 x 1.30″||1950 lm|
|CO.ALPHA3.50.90||18 W||18 – 48 Vdc||19.84 x 1.57 x 1.30″||1800 lm|
|CO.ALPHA3.50.110||18 W||18 – 48 Vdc||19.84 x 1.57 x 1.30″||1650 lm|
|CO.ALPHA4.50.30||24 W||18 – 48 Vdc||25.75 x 1.57 x 1.30″||2600 lm|
|CO.ALPHA4.50.90||24 W||18 – 48 Vdc||25.75 x 1.57 x 1.30″||2400 lm|
|CO.ALPHA4.50.110||24 W||18 – 48 Vdc||25.75 x 1.57 x 1.30″||2200 lm|
Robust, versatile and vibration resistant, it is a 70° angle adjustment bracket. Made of chrome-plated stainless steel, it is the perfect solution when you need to adjust the direction of the flow beam in high-vibrating applications.
The product code includes a couple of brackets with M3 fixing screws and steel handle washers.
Strong magnetic disc made of neodymium and high grip. Use along with CO.ALPHA.FX01 brackets when you need to move the light frequently to different positions. Suitable to use in high-vibrating applications.
The COMPACT ALPHA series can be supplied with pre-assembled PUR connection cables with an M12 connector socket (straight or 90°) in various lengths from 5 to 33 ft and custom M12 connector sockets and plugs are available for particularly easy integration.