- LED lighting suitable for industrial applications, automation processes, medium and large sized CNC machines
- Exceptionally powerful luminous flux (up to 9800 lumens)
- Corrosion and vibration resistant
- Highly resistant to oils, coolants and metal shavings
- Full protection against infiltration of dust and liquids
- High degree of protection IP67
- Natural, efficient lighting for even surface illumination
- 50% energy savings and constant flow beam for 60.000 hours
- UV and IR free
- No additional devices needed
- Fast and secure plugging
- 4 model sizes
- Rear or side mounting brackets available
- Choice of 5 to 33 ft power cord
- Recommended for retrofitting
The combination of design and performance in HERIO NOVA creates an ultra-durable structure ideal for use in tough conditions.
- Robust Anodized aluminum casing with tightened aluminum side caps
- Heat sink that dissipates more heat even at the maximum operating temperature
- 0.16” thick IK06 impact-resistant, extra clear tempered front glass
- 0.12” thick anti-dazzling prismatic plexiglass (PMMA) diffuser
- IP67 degree of protection and Viton® sealing
- 4 different lengths for 4 different models
The main feature of the HERIO NOVA series is the powerful beam that is generated by a combination of high efficiency mid Power LED circuits and prismatic cone diffuser optimized by numerical algorithms.
Power LED PCB with 24 Vdc I.D.S.
Connection via M12 male connector
Power cord with M12 female connector
A prismatic conical diffuser increases the anti-reflection effect but still maintains a constant luminous flux and uniform illumination inside the structure.
5000K monochrome light CRI 80
120° diffused beam
No photobiological risk according to EN 62471
The HERIO NOVA series can be supply with pre-assembled connection PUR cables with M12 connector socket (straight or 90°) in various lengths from 5 to 33 ft and custom M12 connector sockets and plugs are available for particularly simple integration.