- Powerful LED lighting recommended for high-speed CNC and EDM machine tools
- Slim tubular structure with a high degree of protection IP68
- Corrosion, vibration, and metal chips resistant
- 4 types of lenses for a narrow, medium, or wide beam angle
- 24 Vdc or 230 Vac connection via external driver
- 50% energy savings and constant flow beam for 60.000 hours
- Non photobiological risk according to EN 62471
Sleek and compact, the T-LED series is the best choice for all the applications where high-performance waterproof lighting with minimal space requirements is needed, especially in extreme working conditions.
- Anodized aluminum casing and closing caps
- Extra clear transparent polycarbonate tube 0.08 in thick
- NBR sealing
- Heat sink
- High protection index IP68
- Adjustable brackets
- Choice of 3 lengths from 6.57 in up to 17.2 in
The T-LED series is based on the latest Mid Power LED technology that provides a powerful, soft, and balanced light.
- 24 Vdc or 110 Vac configuration
- 6 W, 1 2 W and 18 W versions
- External LED driver PSU with pre-assembled 6.56 ft PVC power cord
- Electrical connection via pre-assembled 4.92 ft PUR side power cord with free ends
Highly durable protective cover in combination with a choice of three optics are the main features that make the T-LED lights precise and reliable.
- 5000K monochrome light CRI 80
- 450 lm, 900 lm, and 1350 lm versions
- 8°, 25°, 40° and 60° optics to select the right light beam angle
- No photobiological risk according to EN 62471
Robust, versatile and vibration resistant, it is a 60° angle adjustment bracket. Made of chrome-plated stainless steel, it is the perfect solution when you need to adjust the direction of the flow beam in high-vibrating applications.
The product code−set is composed of two brackets with M3 screws and steel handle washers.
Pair of clamps made of chromium-plated stainless steel. The set consists of 2 clamps, 2 M3 x 8 screws, and 2 square nuts for fastening.
All T-LED lights come with a pre-assembled 4.92 ft PUR power cord and an external LED driver matching the power usage.
LED driver for 24 Vdc TLED versions
LED driver for 230 Vac TLED3-6 versions
LED driver for 230 Vac TLED9 versions
Each Unit code consists of Lamp + Driver