- LED lighting suitable for use in medium and large Machining Centers
- Corrosion and vibration resistant
- Full protection of the lamp against infiltration of dust and many oils and coolants
- Resistant against shavings from mechanical processing
- Natural, efficient lighting for even surface illumination
- 50% energy savings and constant flow beam for 60.000 hours
- No UV or Infrared radiation
- No additional devices needed
- Fast and secure plugging
- No polarity inversion
- 7 variants, 6 different lengths
- Choice of 5 to 33 ft power cord
- For universal use to meet any needs
- Interchangeable with existing obsolete equipment while maintaining existing openings
Ideal for Retrofitting
The secret of this lamp lies in its complete flexibility. Thanks to 7 versions available in 6 different lengths, TRACK ALPHA is suitable for endless applications. We have designed this series so that it can be connected directly to 24Vdc, 110Vac, or 230Vac with no external components. In addition, its dimensions and power can quickly and easily replace traditional fluorescent tubes and optimize any additional equipment. TRACK ALPHA has not been developed as an accessory, but as a full-fledged addition to its machine.
- 2.75” in Ø anodized aluminum casing with painted side caps
- Heat sink that dissipates more heat even at the maximum operating temperature
- 0.2” (5mm) thick IK06 impact-resistant, tempered front glass
- IP67 degree of protection and Viton® O-rings sealing
- 6 different lengths for 7 different models
The circuits are designed to optimize light diffusion and seek a balance between performance and longevity.
- Power LED PCB with 24 Vdc drivers integrated
- Power Supply 24Vdc or 110Vac or 230 Vac integrated
- Connection via M12 male connector on the lamp
- Power cord with M12 female connector
Diffused and uniform lighting even inside and outside the structure. The satin prismatic filter ensures even illumination of any length and at the same time prevents any glare effect.
- 5000K monochrome light CRI 80
- 120° diffused beam
- No photobiological risk according to EN 62471
|Order Code||Watt||Power Supply||Dimensions||Flow Beam|
|TA0221S01 – UL vers.||13 W||22-28Vdc||12.64×2.76×2.24″||1400 lm|
|TA 0321S01 – UL vers.||19.5 W||22-28 Vdc||17.36×2.76×2.24″||2100 lm|
|TA0521S01 – UL vers.||32.5 W||22-28 Vdc||26.81×2.76×2.24″||3500 lm|
|TA0721S01 – UL vers.||45.5 W||22-28 Vdc||36.26×2.76×2.24″||4900 lm|
|TA1021S01 – UL vers.||65 W||22-28 Vdc||50.43×2.76×2.24″||7000 lm|
|TRACKALPHA.2.50||13 W||24 Vdc||12.64×2.76×2.24″||1400 lm|
|TRACKALPHA.3.50||19.5 W||24Vdc||17.36×2.76×2.24″||2100 lm|
|TRACKALPHA.3.50.230||19.5 W||220 – 240 V||17.36×2.76×2.24″||2100 lm|
|TRACKALPHA.3.50.110||19.5 W||100 – 120 Vac||17.36×2.76×2.24″||2100 lm|
|TRACKALPHA.5.50||32.5 W||24Vdc||26.81×2.76×2.24″||3500 lm|
|TRACKALPHA.5.50.230||32.5 W||220 – 240 V||26.81×2.76×2.24″||3500 lm|
|TRACKALPHA.5.50.110||32.5 W||100 – 120 Vac||26.81×2.76×2.24″||3500 lm|
|TRACKALPHA.7.50||45.5 W||24Vdc||36.26×2.76×2.24″||4900 lm|
|TRACKALPHA.8.50.230||53.5 W||220 – 240 V||40.98×2.76×2.24″||5600 lm|
|TRACKALPHA8.50.110||53.5 W||100 – 120 Vac||40.98x276x2.24″||5600 lm|
|TRACKALPHA.10.50||65 W||24Vdc||50.43×2.76×2.24″||7000 lm|
Robust, versatile and vibration resistant, it is a 90° angle adjustment bracket. Made of chrome-plated stainless steel, it is the perfect solution when you need to adjust the direction of the flow beam in high-vibrating applications.
Sturdy, flexible and vibration resistant, it is a 30° angle adjustment bracket. Made of anodized aluminum, it is the perfect solution when you need to retrofit an obsolete machine tools and machining centers.
Strong magnetic disc made of neodymium and high grip. Use along with ALPHA.FX02 brackets when you need to move the light frequently and to different positions. Suitable to use in high-vibrating applications.
The TRACK ALPHA series can be supplied with pre-assembled connection PUR cables with an M12 connector socket (straight or 90°) in various lengths from 5 to 33 ft and custom M12 connector sockets and plugs are available for particularly simple integration.