- Corrosion resistant
- Metal shavings resistant IP65, IK07 impact resistant
- Magnetic head
- Adjustable gooseneck
- 5000° K LED light color CRI 80
- Non-photobiological risk
- 3 optics for narrow, medium or wide beam
- Constant flow beam for 60.000 hours L70
- 24 Vdc or 100-230 Vac power supply
- Easy and quick installation with 3 mounting options
The combination of design and high performance brings a flexible, reliable and versatile structure that meets all needs.
- Anodized aluminum casing with black oxidation surface treatment for high corrosion resistance
- 6” stainless steel gooseneck with a sheath protection
- Detachable magnetic head movable via extension coils up to a distance of 6 feet, allowing free movement of the head
- 16” thick tempered glass front cover
- Strong PA66 GF30 black base
- Degree of protection IP65
The main feature of the BF1TMA is its exceptional brightness and powerful beam delivered by the only High Power LED of the latest generation.
- 3 W power
- Separate 10-52 Vdc or 100-240 Vac power supply required
- Diode protection against reverse polarity
- Connection via pre-assembled 5 ft PUR cable
The main feature of the BF1TMA is its exceptional brightness and powerful beams delivered by a High-Power LED of the latest generation in combination with 3 available different optics for narrow, medium and wide flow beam angles. The color of the LED 5000˚ K light paired with 25 °, 40 ° or 60 ° focusing lenses creates a perfect mixture of light uniformity, brightness and beam concentration.
- 1 high-efficiency LED, luminous flux 170 lm
- 5000 K light temperature
- CRI 80
- Available in 25°, 40° and 60° optics to select the right light beam angle
|9 – 24 Vdc Configuration Order code||LED Type||Watt||Optics||Power Supply||Type||Flow Beam||Efficiency|
|BF1TMA.25.24||1 High Power||3 W||25°||10 – 52 Vdc||gooseneck||170 lm||57 lm/W|
|BF1TMA.40.24||1 High Power||3 W||40°||10 – 52 Vdc||gooseneck||170 lm||57 lm/W|
|BF1TMA.60.24||1 High Power||3 W||60°||10 – 52 Vdc||gooseneck||170 lm||57 lm/W|
|100 – 230 Vac Configuration Order code||LED Type||Watt||Optics||Power Supply||Type||Flow Beam||Efficiency|
|BF1TMA.25.230||1 High Power||3 W||25°||100 – 240 Vac||gooseneck||170 lm||57 lm/W|
|BF1TMA.40.230||1 High Power||3 W||40°||100 – 240 Vac||gooseneck||170 lm||57 lm/W|
|BF1TMA.60.230||1 High Power||3 W||60°||100 – 240 Vac||gooseneck||170 lm||57 lm/W|
Robust, versatile vibration-resistant metal clamp made of black powder-coated stainless steel. Quick assembly on workbenches, manual machine tools, drilling machines etc.
The strong neodymium magnetic base with high adhesion is the perfect solution for all applications that require both high adhesion and frequent changes in light position.
BF1TMA comes along with a 5 ft pre-assembled PUR cable. Use a separate 10 – 52 Vdc or 100 – 240 Vac power supply. Use only stabilized DC.