- Wide range of application fields especially in automated manufacturing industry
- Corrosion and vibration resistant
- Resistant to water oils, coolants and metal shavings
- Full protection against infiltration of dust and liquids
- High degree of protection IP68/IP69
- Unified daylight lighting
- 50% energy savings and constant flow beam for 60.000 hours
- Non photobiological risk according to EN 62471
- No additional devices needed
- 24Vdc connection via 10 ft power cord
- Quick and easy to install – two mounting brackets available
- CE/UL certification
- 2 versions, 6 models
The combination of compact design and high performance brings a reliable and versatile structure that meets all needs.
- Anodized aluminum casing made on CNC milling machine
- Compact dimensions 4.65 x 3.94 x 0.98” (H x W x D)
- 2 versions available: 24” thick crystalline polyurethane resin or 0.16” thick tempered glass front cover
- High degree of protection IP67/IP69
The Q SERIES models are equipped with state-of-the-art electronics and the latest generation of high-efficiency LEDs. All components are built into an extremely efficient PCB. When designing the Q SERIES, current stabilization and heat dissipation were was a priority. The integrated LED PCB in 24 Vdc is current-stabilized and equipped with an efficient temperature control system, which guarantees a long product lifespan and a constant flow beam for more than 60,000 hours.
- Power usage LED PCB with 24 Vdc I.D.S.
- 9W or 18W Power
- Connection via cable gland
SERIES Q takes advantage of the latest generation of high-power LEDs. With 9 high-efficiency LEDs built into state-of-the-art circuits, the Q Models provide powerful lighting to meet any need in a multitude of industrial applications.
SIRIO Q comes with two optics – 40 ° for concentrate and a brighter beam, or 60 ° optics providing a wider and brightly lit workplace at the same time.
EPSYLON Q with a beam opening angle of 120° is ideal for a large work surface.
All Q Models have very good color reproduction of light for maximum safety in the workplace in accordance with EN 6247. High-performance and intense LEDs ensure reliability and durability. The front screen made of tempered glass or polyurethane resin is anti-UV rays and impact-resistant IK07 and maintains a constant luminous flux and even illumination inside the structure.
- 5000K light temperature
- CRI 80
|Order Code||Degree of Protection||Front Cover||Flow Beam Angle||Watt||Power Supply||Dimensions||Flow Beam||Efficiency|
|SR0921Q01||IP67||Hardened Glass||40°||9 W||24 Vdc||4.65 x 3.94 x 1.0″||1050 lm||116 lm/W|
|SR0921Q02||IP67||Hardened Glass||60°||9 W||24 Vdc||4.65 x 3.94 x 1.0″||750 lm||83 lm/W|
|SR0921Q03||IP67||Hardened Glass||40°||18 W||24 Vdc||4.65 x 3.94 x 1.0″||1350 lm||75 lm/W|
|SR0921Q04||IP67||Hardened Glass||60°||18 W||24 Vdc||4.65 x 3.94 x 1.0″||1050 lm||58 lm/W|
|EY0921Q01||IP69||Polyurethane Resin||120°||9 W||24 Vdc||4.65 x 3.94 x 1.0″||630 lm||70 lm/W|
|EY0921Q02||IP69||Polyurethane Resin||120°||18 W||24 Vdc||4.65 x 3.94 x 1.0″||850 lm||47 lm/W|
- Robust, versatile and vibration resistant
- Installation with a flexible angle adjustment of 180°
- Made of chrome-plated stainless steel
- Suitable mainly for high-vibrating applications
The Q SERIES comes with cable gland and 10 ft PVC power cord.